Get your tickets in advance—screenings often sell out!
Ticket Prices: General Admission: $13 | Senior: $11 | Student: $6
Festival Discount Package $77 (includes one ticket each to seven films of your choice)
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
ONLINE: Purchase your tickets online ($3.50 fee per order). Print your tickets at home for your convenience, or select the mail option if purchased by October 20. Tickets purchased after that date are available via the Print at Home or Will Call options. Will Call tickets will be available for pick up in the venue’s lobby the day of the screening.
IN-PERSON TICKET SALE LOCATIONS (cash or check only):
- Monroe Township Senior Center, 12 Halsey Reed Road, Monroe Township, NJ Wednesday, September 28, and Thursday, October 6 (10:00 a.m–1:00 p.m.)
- Pino’s Gift Basket Shoppe and Wine Cellar, 13 North 4th Avenue, Highland Park, NJ Thursdays, September 29, October 6, 13, and 20 (2:00–7:00 p.m.)
Sundays, October 9, 16, and 23 (1:00–4:00 p.m.)
- Bildner Center, 12 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, through October 21 (Monday–Thursday, 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Fridays, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Festival Venues: During the festival, tickets will be on sale one hour prior to the start of the day’s first show. Tickets may be purchased only at the film festival table.
Mail-in ticket orders will no longer be accepted.
- No phone or mail-in orders accepted. All orders are final; there will be no exchanges or refunds.
- Check ticket orders carefully, as films are shown in three venues this year.
- Ticket availability will be updated regularly on the Bildner Center website.
- The Rutgers Jewish Film Festival is not responsible for tickets lost in the mail.
- General seating for all films—first come, first served. Reserved seating section for Patron pass holders.