HOW TO PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL FILM SCREENING TICKETS
After you log into the ticketing site, click on "2023 IN THEATER SCREENINGS" or "2023 VIRTUAL SCREENINGS" at the top of the page to visit each film page.
If you want to buy a ticket to that film, click on "Buy/Select Now".
Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase in the pull-down menu, click "Add".
Go to the next film page and repeat for all the films you want to purchase.
When you are done selecting all of your films, you can either click on "Proceed to Checkout" or click on the cart image (top right) and checkout.
Make sure you complete your purchase fully to ensure all the films you selected will be added to your account.
In-Person (cash or check only)
Wednesday, October 11, 10:00AM–1:00PM Monroe Township Senior Center, 12 Halsey Reed Road, Monroe Township, NJ
Bildner Center, 12 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, October 5–25 (Mondays–Thursdays, 9:00AM–4:00PM, Fridays, 9:00AM–3:00PM)
Festival Venues: During the festival, any available tickets will be on sale one hour prior to the start of the day’s first show. Tickets may be purchased only at the film festival table.
HOW TO PURCHASE A PASS
This year we have 3 passes available:
Theater All Access Pass gives you access to all IN-PERSON film screenings and filmmaker Q&As at the Festival.
Theater Discount Pass gives you access to 5 different IN-PERSON film screenings of your choosing and accompanying filmmaker Q&As at the Festival.
Virtual All Access Pass gives you access to all VIRTUAL film screenings and filmmaker Q&As at the Festival.
After youlog into the ticketing site, click on "2023 PASSES" at the top of the page to purchase your pass. You will select either "2023 Theater All Access Pass", "2023 Theater Discount Pass" or "2023 Virtual All Access Pass".
You will select "1" in the pull-down menu and click "Add".
Click "Checkout" on the following screen to make your purchase.
Make sure you complete your purchase fully to ensure the pass has been added to your account.
After your order has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.
You can now select the films you would like to add to your account through your pass.
HOW TO SELECT FILMS AFTER PURCHASING A PASS
- Please note that once you purchase the Pass, you need to log back in and select the films you wish to watch, they are not added automatically to your account.
- To check that the system is ready for you to select your films, click on your initial (top right) and it should read "NOT Your Name (2023 Pass Name #), CLICK HERE". If it does not say the name of the pass, you will need to log out and then log in again. Sometimes the system goes slower than people.
- Your full name with the pass name must be visible in order for the films to be added correctly to your account.
- To select your films, click on "2023 IN THEATER SCREENINGS" or "2023 VIRTUAL SCREENINGS" that match the type of pass you purchased and review the films.
- If you would like to add the film, click on "BUY/SELECT NOW" button for each film. (Even though it says "BUY/SELECT NOW" you will not be charged for the ticket)
- A box will appear at the top of the screen with the name of the film and the date and time the film will be available to watch.
- To see all the films that you have selected, click on your initial (top right) and then on "MY CALENDAR". The list of films with their available dates and times will be listed.