TICKETS ARE NO LONGER ON SALE
$14 - General Admission
$12 - Senior (65+)
$6 - Student (current full-time high school or college student)
$60 - Festival Discount Package* (Tickets to five films of your choice) CLICK TO PURCHASE
$120 - Festival Flex Pass* (Ten tickets to any combination of films - customize your festival experience) CLICK TO PURCHASE
* Film selections made with the purchase of the discount package and flex pass are contingent on ticket availability.
Specific films are not guaranteed to be available. Please make sure you check availability of tickets before purchasing the discount package or flex pass.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
ONLINE: Purchase your tickets online ($3.50 fee applied to each order). Print your tickets at home for your convenience. Tickets are available via the Print at Home, Mail, or Will Call options. Will Call tickets will be available for pick up in the venue’s lobby the day of the screening.
IN-PERSON TICKET SALE LOCATIONS (cash or check only):
- Bildner Center, 12 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ (Mondays-Thursdays from 9 AM to 4:30 PM and Fridays from 9 AM to 3 PM)
- Monroe Township Senior Center, 12 Halsey Reed Road, Monroe Township, NJ (October 7 from 10 AM to 1 PM)
- Festival Venues: During the festival, any available tickets will be on sale one hour prior to the start of the day’s first show. Tickets may be purchased only at the film festival table.
Mail-in ticket orders will no longer be accepted.
HOW TO SELECT FILMS WHEN PURCHASING DISCOUNT PACKAGE OR FLEX PASS
1. Purchase the specific package (Festival Discount Package OR Festival Flex Pass) and after paying, sign out and refresh your window.
2. Sign back into the ticketing system. The sign in button in on the top right of the screen and the icon is the shape of a person.
3. Select your films.
- No phone or mail-in orders accepted. All orders are final; there will be no exchanges or refunds.
- Ticket availability will be updated regularly on the film festival website.
- The Rutgers Jewish Film Festival is not responsible for tickets lost in the mail.
- General seating for all films—first come, first serve. Reserved seating section for Patron pass holders.
- Check ticket orders carefully, as films are shown in three venues this year.
- No other tickets or passes accepted.