Get your tickets in advance—screenings often sell out!
Ticket Prices: General Admission: $13 | Senior: $11 | Student: $6
Festival Discount Package $55 (includes one ticket each to five films of your choice)
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
ONLINE: Purchase your tickets online ($3.50 fee applied to each order). Print your tickets at home for your convenience, or select the mail option if purchased by October 19. Tickets purchased after that date are available via the Print at Home or Will Call options. Will Call tickets will be available for pick up in the venue’s lobby the day of the screening.
IN-PERSON TICKET SALE LOCATIONS (cash or check only):
- Monroe Township Senior Center, 12 Halsey Reed Road, Monroe Township, NJ Thursday, October 4 (10:00 a.m–1:00 p.m.)
- Bildner Center, 12 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, through October 19 (Monday–Thursday, 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Fridays, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Festival Venues: During the festival, any available tickets will be on sale one hour prior to the start of the day’s first show. Tickets may be purchased only at the film festival table.
Mail-in ticket orders will no longer be accepted.
- No phone or mail-in orders accepted. All orders are final; there will be no exchanges or refunds.
- Ticket availability will be updated regularly on the film festival website.
- The Rutgers Jewish Film Festival is not responsible for tickets lost in the mail.
- General seating for all films—first come, first served. Reserved seating section for Patron pass holders.
- Check ticket orders carefully, as films are shown in two venues this year.
- No other tickets or passes accepted.