- 2019 Film Festival Tickets -
On Sale Starting October 3, 2019
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
ONLINE: Purchase your tickets online ($3.50 fee applied to each order). Print your tickets at home for your convenience. Tickets are available via the Print at Home, Mail, or Will Call options. Will Call tickets will be available for pick up in the venue’s lobby the day of the screening.
IN-PERSON TICKET SALE LOCATIONS (cash or check only):
- Monroe Township Senior Center, 12 Halsey Reed Road, Monroe Township, NJ (October 7 from 10 AM to 1 PM)
- Bildner Center, 12 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ
- Festival Venues: During the festival, any available tickets will be on sale one hour prior to the start of the day’s first show. Tickets may be purchased only at the film festival table.
Mail-in ticket orders will no longer be accepted.
- No phone or mail-in orders accepted. All orders are final; there will be no exchanges or refunds.
- Ticket availability will be updated regularly on the film festival website.
- The Rutgers Jewish Film Festival is not responsible for tickets lost in the mail.
- General seating for all films—first come, first served. Reserved seating section for Patron pass holders.
- Check ticket orders carefully, as films are shown in three venues this year.
- No other tickets or passes accepted.