Located across the parking lot from the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC).
Convenient free parking in the Scarlet Lot behind the Rutgers Business School (no permit required).
From New Jersey Turnpike (North or South)
- Turn off at Exit 9, bear right after the tollbooths and follow signs for "Route 18 North - New Brunswick." Stay to the left to continue on Route 18 North.
- Proceed along Route 18 North, crossing the Raritan River (approximately 3.7 miles). Continue on Route 18 North.
- Take the second exit, which is marked "Metlars Lane, Livingston Campus, Rutgers RAC." Make a right onto Avenue E before the light.
- Take the first left which is Hospital Road. Proceed down Hospital Road and you will see the Scarlet lot on your right. Parking available in the Scarlet Lot.
From Garden State Parkway
- Turn off at Exit 129 for the New Jersey Turnpike and head south.
- Turn off the Turnpike at Exit 9, continue as described above.
- Turn off at Exit 105 and follow signs for Route 18 North.
- After approximately 24 miles, you will pass the entrance for the New Jersey Turnpike. Continue as described above.
- Turn off at Exit 9 "River Road, Bound Brook, Highland Park."
- Proceed East on River Road toward Highland Park.
- Continue on River Road and you will pass under the overpass for Route 18. Make the next left onto Route 18 North.
- Continue to the second exit marked "Metlars Lane, Livingston Campus, Rutgers RAC."
- Make a right onto Avenue E before the light.